Health Risk Assessment
The Gallup-Healthways Well-Being 5™
The Well-Being 5 is a confidential, comprehensive questionnaire with a holistic approach. It measures the five elements that have been found to be highly associated with overall well-being, performance and health care costs. No other health risk assessment takes this cutting-edge approach.
Interested in learning more about Well-Being 5? Click HERE to learn more.
The Five Elements of Well-Being:
- Purpose: liking what you do every day and being motivated to achieve your goals
- Social: having supportive relationships and love in your life
- Financial: managing your economic life to reduce stress and increase security
- Community: liking where you live, feeling safe and having pride in your community
- Physical: having good health and enough energy to get things done daily